Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why a blog?

I've struggled in the past with the idea of a blog. I'm a pretty private guy. But, I guess I need a place to record my musings. That said, I would ask that friends and family members refrain from using my name when leaving comments.

I finally decided to do this when the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life published the results of their recent survey of Mormons.

I didn't get the phone call, so my responses aren't included in the results of the poll. This will be my chance to take the survey.

I have a pretty hectic schedule, so this will be a long term project. Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

  1. OK, YanRay. I'm trying to decide if your bloghandle sounds more like a Star Wars character or a pair of sunglasses. (I like it, though, and I get it.) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you can set your blog comments to require moderation. That way you can make sure that your name doesn't slip through accidentally.

    ReplyDelete